Hi there! I’m Catt, great to meet you, and thank you for visiting my blog!
I’m a Cali girl who has lived in Taiwan for most of her life. I started this blog in 2014 as a new year’s resolution to blog about my passion for personal development. It’s since become more of space to publish my writing, one of my greatest passions and expressions.
Many people visit my blog because of the review I did on the Abraham Hicks workshop I attended in 2015. My intention was to share my experience with it, and that people would get a chance to know more details from my own experience.
For me, writing is about having clear, deep thinking processes, and articulating those thoughts with clarity. Our ability to think, critically evaluate situations, and make solid decisions based on complete thinking matters more than it ever has before. When we think things through, we have the opportunity to make better choices, live life with clear intention, and avoid repeating mistakes of the past.
Thinking deeply also requires a lot of courage. Once we articulate a thought, it becomes more real than before we articulated it. Sometimes we don’t want that to happen, because there are things we’re scared to face – you pretty much can’t escape something – a thought, an emotion, a belief – once you articulate it. However, it is also true that only by expressing clearly can we move through the issues we’ve been wanting to change in ourselves.
You don’t often hear people telling you, “Have Courage.” So I’ll be one to tell you, “Have Courage.” Pursue Truth, and Create Beauty.
My intention with this blog is to publish my writing regularly, and to share a lot of deep thinking thoughts about the world. My hope is that it helps those who read my work develop deeper, clearer thinking abilities as well.
Thanks for sharing your time with me!
My personal life
- I was born in Silicon Valley, California, and grew up in Taipei. I went to University at Oberlin College, Claremont McKenna College, and Universita’ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, Italy.
- I work as a copywriter and a content marketing strategist. I write stories that convey business intentions with clarity and power.
- I play guitar, sing, and write songs. I own an original, customized, handmade guitar by Artie Lin from Taiwan. It’s beautiful, as it was made specifically for my voice and character.
- I am a badminton athlete and worked professionally as a badminton coach. I love watching and playing badminton, and staying active with it.
- My younger sister is my closest friend. She is a super intuitive person, which makes my life with her so fun. We talk about guides/angels and eat Japanese ice cream together.
- I love to cook, bake, juice, sing, play badminton, model, study economics, and deeply live.
- I’m always looking to create the next greatest expression of who I am – it’s an act of creativity I intend to be better at mastering.