Hi there! I’m Catt, great to meet you, and thank you for visiting my blog!
I’m a Cali girl who has lived in Taiwan for most of her life. I started this blog in 2014 as a new year’s resolution to blog about my passion for personal development (PD). It’s becoming more of space for my philosophical musings and a place to publish my writing works.
Many people visit my blog because of the review I did on the Abraham Hicks workshop I attended in 2015. It was my first exposure to PD groups, and it came to change my relationship with PD. My intention was to share my experience with it, and that people would get a chance to view more detail and gain value from the post.
Writing has made me understand that thinking deeply matters; it matters more than balancing chakras and setting goals for things. Our ability to critically evaluate situations and make solid decisions based on complete thinking is everything in today’s world. We live in a world where things can and do go wrong, on a personal level (depression, anxiety, hurt, resentment) as well as a global level (politics, business, economies), and it’s time we do what we can to work on things through thinking.
My intention with this blog is to work on publishing my writing regularly, and to share a lot of deep thinking thoughts about the world, hopefully in the process helping others develop their deep thinking abilities as well.
Thanks for sharing your time with me!
Tidbits of my personal life..
- I was born in Silicon Valley, California and grew up in Taipei. I went to University in the US at Oberlin College & Claremont McKenna College, and Universita’ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, Italy.
- My professional work is in marketing as a copywriter and a content marketing strategist.
- I love music – I play guitar, sing, and occasionally write songs.
- I am a badminton athlete and worked professionally as a badminton coach. I love watching and playing badminton, and staying active with it.
- My younger sister is my closest friend. She is a super intuitive person, which makes my life with her so fun. We talk about guides/angels and eat Japanese ice cream together.
- I love to cook, bake, juice, sing, play badminton, model, study economics, and deeply live.